How to clean and replace the pilot filter element of oil suction filter element of excavator
Pilot filter element suction screen Have you cleaned it?
Pilot filter element Oil absorption The filter screen is the two accessories that the maintenance master often talks about. Generally, when the pressure of the excavator is abnormal, the action is weak, the handle is heavy, and the construction efficiency is low, the first thing is to check the simple oil suction filter and pilot filter.
The details of the daily use of the filter, as well as the filter replacement, will bring you a reference.
First: suction screen
The oil suction filter screen mainly plays the role of filtering out the impurities in the hydraulic oil. Because the machine has been used for a long time, there will inevitably be more or less impurities and metal chips in the hydraulic oil pipe or oil tank. At this time, the role of the oil suction filter screen is very important!
01. When should it be renewed
In general, unless it is a very old machine, the oil suction filter screen does not need to be replaced frequently. Unless you observe that the surface of the oil suction screen has been seriously damaged, you can continue to use clean oil after thorough cleaning.
02. Cleaning process
1. Before cleaning the oil suction filter screen, make sure that the engine is shut down and the safety lock is dropped. Try not to select the weather operation with heavy dust and sand, so as to avoid impurities in the oil.
2. Clean the foreign matters and impurities around the oil tank. Remove the exhaust cover and press the breathing valve to completely release the pressure in the hydraulic oil.
3. Next, you can gradually remove the bolts, cover, etc., and carefully remove the oil absorption filter element. Observe whether the state of the oil suction filter screen needs to be replaced. If not, clean it with clean oil, and then determine whether the O-ring needs to be replaced according to the situation.
4. The last step is to reassemble in sequence, and then start the excavator to run at low speed for several minutes. After each operation, check whether the hydraulic oil is sufficient.
Second: Pilot filter element
The pilot filter element is very small, but its role can not be underestimated. It mainly plays the role of filtering and collecting impurities in the hydraulic oil of the pilot system. The failures such as handle sinking and handle weight that we often encounter are related to it.
01. When should it be renewed
The pilot filter element itself has a maintenance period, but it is not as high as the replacement frequency of diesel filter element. Under normal circumstances, it can be replaced in 2000 hours or about a year. Of course, the period should be shortened according to the construction environment and working conditions.
If the pilot filter element is not cleaned or replaced in time, the filter element will definitely be blocked or even damaged after a long time, so impurities will flow in the pilot oil circuit, and the gear pump and regulator will be worn to varying degrees after a long time.
02. Cleaning / replacement process:
First of all, it is necessary to clean up the impurities and sundries near the oil tank, and then carry out the operation.
The process of removing the pilot filter element is relatively simple. Open the side cover beside the pump and remove the external protective cover of the pilot filter. If the filter element is not dirty, clean it thoroughly with clean oil and continue to use it. If it is time for maintenance, it can be replaced directly.
(the direction of the pilot oil when installing the filter element)
The most important thing is that you can not save the time of repairing the filter element by yourself! what is there against it?