The hydraulic oil of excavator plays the role of lubrication and buffer. It needs to filter the oil regularly and maintain it strictly according to its service life. The hydraulic excavator usually needs to be replaced within the specified time Hydraulic oil If it is not replaced in time, the normal operation of the system will be affected. According to statistics, most of the faults in hydraulic system are caused by system pollution. The following introduces the steps and precautions of hydraulic oil filter element of excavator replacement machine.
1. Be familiar with the working principle, operation rules, maintenance and use requirements of hydraulic system, know it well and do not act blindly.
2. Prepare new hydraulic oil according to the equipment specification.
3. Prepare tools for removing pipe joints, oil filter for filling new oil, filter element for hydraulic system, etc.
4. Prepare cleaning solution, brush and silk cloth for wiping.
5. Prepare the oil stick for waste oil.
6. Select a flat and solid site to ensure that the machine can rotate without obstacles when the bucket and bucket arm are fully extended. After the boom is fully lifted, there is no obstacle, and the distance from the wire should be more than 2m.
7. Prepare 4 sleepers to block the track in front and back.
8. Staff as needed
Influence of dust
Once the impurities in the oil block the oil suction filter, it will cause cavitation in the pump, accelerate the wear of the sliding part of the pump, and finally cause damage.
In addition, the sliding parts or orifices of various control valves are blocked by impurities, which will cause unstable action and reduce the original function.
Because "oil and water" are incompatible, the two cannot be mixed together.
Sometimes, water mixed with oil will make oil turbid.
The water in the hydraulic oil will speed up the rust and corrosion of the machine, shorten the life of the oil, reduce the viscosity, deterioration of the oil quality, poor lubrication and other problems.
Filtration of dust and water
Replace hydraulic oil filter element regularly;
Avoid dust and water when refueling or changing oil;
Regularly remove the water in the oil tank and drain it at least every 250 hours;
When the hydraulic oil tank is stored in the open warehouse, the sleepers should be padded and the two sleepers should be kept level.
Change the hydraulic oil regularly
No matter how good the quality of hydraulic oil, its performance can not always remain unchanged. In the process of use, it will deteriorate due to overheating or be contaminated by foreign matters.
The deterioration of hydraulic oil will not only reduce the performance, but also lead to the corrosion and rust of hydraulic device caused by the deterioration of organic acid or oil sludge, resulting in poor action of hydraulic components and other faults.
Therefore, in order to prevent the deterioration and pollution of hydraulic oil from damaging the hydraulic system, it is necessary to follow the oil change standard to keep the performance of hydraulic oil in a safe range